Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Typical MEN???

One day out of the blue I went online in a chat room...
Almost immediately after I'm in there's a guy asking my permission to know me...
Well... trying to be nice I said why not...
After a brief introduction he said he wants to know me more, so he ask my phone number...
In my mind I said 'Does he really do want to know me?' and something click in my mind to test him...
So... I said OK and give him my number... Thus the test begins!!! >_<

At first being a shy girl I wait for him to text me...
Later that evening, he did...
I keep entertain him for several texts and he asked for my pic... hohoho
So reluctantly I delayed the date line to tomorrow...
He said he'll wait and our conversation went on...
Not long after that he wanted to call me...
At first I said there's no need but he still insist...
So I said to myself 'Whatta heck? There's nothing I would loose. Besides he would be devastated tomorrow'
So I wait until midnight as he wants to call me at that time
But before that we still texting and he said he want to get serious with me...
I said it's to early for that... Just wait a few weeks or so...
He said he'll wait... 'Yeah right, wait in vain :p'
And then he did call...
He sounds like a sleepy guy, and while I talked to him I kept saying to him 'What the hell are you babbling about'
After he hung up we keep texting until I said I want to sleep...

The next day I sent him my pic knowing in my heart he will stop texting or call me...
Yet again I'm right...
He didn't text me after that....
What a relief...
Thus I prove to myself yet again what a typical men wants...
A beautiful girl...
THE END >_<

No comments: