Friday, November 19, 2010

Weird!!!

A scary thing happen to me today...
Maybe for some people this situation is not so weird but for me it is down right frightening....*shivers*

This late afternoon I was waiting for a friend of mine to send in our draft thesis for marking. There I met an acquaintance who is a nice Arab (I think) guy. So he started asking how was my day, when will I finish my research... yada... yada... yada.. All the typical Q. So I just answer him honestly... Then he started asking me my phone number, so I just gave it to him without thinking. I didn't expect him to ask about my personal relationship.. Whether I have a boyfriend or not... And absentmindedly  I answer truthfully... Then the weird Q came.. "If ask for your hand, will you accept?"

Mentally I said what the hell.. If I'd known this would happen I wouldn't gave him my phone no.. Argh!!! But in front of him I just smile uncomfortably... Neither giving him any yes or no answer.. When I was trying to reject him politely, he interrupted me saying he hope I can get to know him first..

Huh... he's old enough to be my father yet he want me to marry him... *double shiver*

Luckily, my friend has arrived and we went to hand in our drafts... When I was going to get home he said he'd call me... The hell I would answer... When I was on the bus he sent me a text. "If you accept me I will save you in my heart be sure"

Please.... Like I would accept him... Didn't mean to be rude but I wasn't in the mood to get married soon so the hell I would accept him...

This evening he had called but I just ignore him... *triple shiver*

No comments: