Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Poor Research Project

My poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor research project.Sad smile It is an interesting project. I swear it really is! Girls Guide Honor! AngelAnd I do want to continue my PhD on this topic. CATALYSIS.

But…. unfortunately, I’m not a proactive kind of person. I do my work slowly. I have very low self confidence. Takes time to build my confidence just to ask a question. *Big Sigh*Disappointed smile Even knowing all that, I know I have to change myself. I DO want to change!Thumbs up But… the temptation from those cursed devils!! Can’t seem to avoid being tempted.. *excuses-shmuses* Embarrassed smile

Dear Allah, please help boost my confidence. Keep away the feel of laziness from me. Let me become a proactive person. Please simplify away for me to finish my research project. Amin~

No comments: