Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Unfruitful Day

What an unproductive day today. I have a lot of work to do. Really! When I mean a lot… I mean A LOT!! I feel like I want to scream! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *high pitch*

I just finished my first conference last week. By first, I mean the first official educational conference in front of foreigners. It’s a bit of a let down to me because the results that I show was so little that even I, myself, recognized it as unworthy to be presented. Anyway, that was last week.

However, the reason I am writing right now is because of today. An unfruitful day, today is. I NEED to write a collaboration draft with international format. Then, I NEED to fill in a BW form for online GC, which I have not yet asked Shafarina or the person who know how to complete the procedure. And I still don’t have any quotation for quartz wool. *heavy sigh* All day today I have been dreading if my supervisor call. TODAY, I’m very lack in work motivation.

‘Dear Allah, please help me with my dilemma. Gift me the strength, confidence and inspiration to finish my work right now and what ever work that may come in my way for as long as I am alive and well living in this borrowed world. Amin’ *praying desperately*

Hey! Miraculously, I feel great right now. Even if just a little bit.

No comments: