Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best Manga I've Ever Read


Skip Beat!


This is a story of a young, innocent girl...

whose heart been broken by the love of her life (or so she thought). 


The 'Pandora Box' in her heart 



had been open by that guy 





who said that he was using her all this time as a stepping stone for him to be a successful singer. 





Instead of crying her heart out just like any other ordinary girl, she seek revenge by becoming an artist herself. By doing that, she wanted to make him regret of dumping her or using her.


My synopsis is not as interesting as the story... but I can assure you that this manga is the best you'll ever read (for those who like comedy romance). I can guaranty that once you read it, you'll be hooked.


The title of this story is Skip Beat! 


And it did make my heart skip a beat. >_< 

Oh, yeah... Before I forgot. This manga has its Anime version, but still in season 1 though. Here is the Anime cover.




No comments: