Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kiiteru Yo!!!

Last night was a laughter night... Hahaha~ XD
Even though it wasn't my stories being told, but I still have a lot of fun...
Studies have shown that the Endorphine hormone being release while laughing is a good tension reliever... 
So true what they say "Laughter is the best medicine"...
>_<

In the midst of this happiness, a horror came...
It has been three days straight when our suspected DOROBO had been spying on us for the opportunity to strike again...

Why did I say again???

Cause last December, on the 21st to be exact, the same DAMN DOROBO break into our house at 3 am. I wasn't there at the time (at my hometown for Semester break) fortunately. But my poor new housemate whose just moved in that very night had lost her Handbag and Cellphone. She lost about RM700++ that night. TT_TT

Anyway, we're on the lookout this week...

People:Did you guys ever called the police???
Of course we have...

We didn't even sure if they patrol around here and what worst is that they want us to provide for a picture evidence on our DOROBO suspect...
Well... not the worst but inconvenience. 
The DAMN DOROBO knew our faces so it's kinda hard to take their picture...
Let's just leave this story for now.
I'll be sure to write again if there's any another occurrence happen.

So long for now...
I'm gonna prepare to go to town to buy tickets for this coming Friday...
I'll be going home!!! v(^_^)v For a while...
Ja ne...
>_<

No comments: