Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Legion

Last Saturday I went with my house mate, Huda, to watch The Legion. I met her there at about 2 pm bcoz she works on Saturday. Anyway, when I got there she had already bought the tickets and it's 4 pm movie. So, we went to the food court to have some lunch. For the first time I ate Korean Cuisine called Bi Bim Bab Kim Ci. Consist only fermented vegie and rice. Thank god I'm a vegie lover. And it's kinda good actually. Next time I'll definitely gonna eat it again but the different kind of course. =)


Ok... Back to The Legion... It's an OK movie coz the story line isn't very interesting (boring actually) but the action is amazing. The fight choreograph is awesome. The angels wings are used not only as a shield but also as a second weapon. It seems like they were dancing. A pity though they capture the fight at close up coz the fight is the only strong point of this movie. If they capture it like the fights in kung fu movies, it will be amazing. 


All and all, I could only give 2 stars for the story line and 3.5 stars for the action.


>_<

No comments: